How to Apply
Are you ready to take on new challenges? Experience a rewarding and successful career? Work with an experienced team of healthcare providers? If so, look no further! We are excited to offer you the opportunity to apply online for employment with Wellmont Health System.
- To apply for a job online with Wellmont, you must have an active e-mail address. If you do not have one, Google, Yahoo and Windows Live are a few popular Web sites that offer free e-mail accounts. You will need to establish an e-mail account before proceeding with the online application.
- When you begin the application process, you will be asked to register. This process will save your application, allowing you to submit additional applications for employment without requiring the completion of a new form each time. You can also update your personal information, receive notifications about the status of your application and get timely information about new jobs that have been posted.
- Required fields in the online application are indicated with an asterisk. The information in these fields is necessary for us to make qualified hiring decisions on all candidates. Please read the application carefully and complete all required information. If you fail to complete a required field, the system will notify you and will not allow you to submit the application until the required information is complete. At the end of the application, you will be asked to confirm your ability to sign and submit your application electronically. By typing your name in the signature box and clicking the submit button, you are electronically authorizing us to begin the process of reviewing your application for consideration.
- At the end of your application, you will be asked to complete an application summary form that includes five questions. This information is also necessary for us to make qualified hiring decisions on all candidates.
- You will be asked during the application process to complete a voluntary Equal Employment Opportunity Commission form. If you do not wish to submit this information, please check the appropriate boxes when asked.
Once you have successfully completed your online application, a confirmation message will be sent to your e-mail address.
Get Started Now! Create or modify your account, view your application history, manage your job alerts or update your information.
Need assistance with the online application?
We appreciate your interest in employment with Wellmont. If you need assistance with the online application process, please contact one of our human resources departments.
- Holston Valley Medical Center - (423) 224-5721
- Bristol Regional Medical Center - (423) 844-3717
- Mountain View Regional Medical Center - (276) 679-9169
- Takoma Regional Hospital - (423) 636-2356
- Lee Regional Medical Center - (276) 546-1440
- Lonesome Pine Hospital - (276) 523-8689
- Hawkins County Memorial Hospital - (423) 921-7008
- Hancock County Hospital - (423) 921-7008
- Wellmont Medical Associates - (423) 224-3472