New Mother Services
As a new parent, you’re going to need all the help you can get. In addition to caring for you and your baby from pregnancy through delivery, we offer the following services to help you on this exciting — and challenging — journey:
- Pre- and post-natal monitoring and care
- Counseling for high-risk pregnancies
- Prepared childbirth and breastfeeding classes
- Certified lactation counselors
- Breast pump rentals
- Home care availability (if needed, in most areas)
- Classes for new parents (such as BabySense) and siblings (such as Safe Sitter)
View class schedules or visit Women’s Wellness for more information. Also be sure to check out the Web Nursery links under the hospital pages, where you can update information about your new baby for friends and family.
If you have questions, please call the Wellmont Nurse Connection at 1-877-230-NURSE.