McGlothlin-Street Hospitality House
We’re your home away from home.
Many patients and families who find
themselves being treated at Bristol Regional Medical Center are a long
way from home. Unexpected and extended hospital stays place a difficult
burden on loved ones in addition to their concerns over the patient.
But the McGlothlin-Street Hospitality
House serves as a home away from home for hundreds of families each
year. Located conveniently on the campus of Bristol Regional, it
provides a safe, clean place for our patients’ families while their
loved ones are being treated.
- Each of the 12 guest rooms is equipped with two double beds, a
sitting area with a table and chairs and a private bathroom. Four of the
guest rooms were specifically designed to be wheelchair accessible.
- A large, comfortable living room welcomes guests as they arrive.
- The fully equipped double kitchen features two sets of sinks,
stoves, refrigerators and microwave units and is stocked with cutlery,
dishes, pots and pans for guests to use.
- The dining area is equipped with six family-style tables, easily accommodating 24 guests simultaneously.
- The large laundry is free for guests to use.
This resource was made possible by
generous donations from the families of James W. McGlothlin and Nick D.