Hawkins County Memorial Hospital
Our hospital has served the greater Rogersville, Tenn., area since 1961. We're proud to have a medical staff made up entirely of board-certified physicians. That means the physicians are specialists in their fields, providing high-tech care in a hometown setting. Our services include the very best in emergency care
, physical and occupational therapies, surgery, intensive care, outpatient specialty clinics (including neurology, spine and rehabilitation and ear, nose and throat services) and diagnostic imaging
(including CT, MRI and nuclear medicine).
- General visiting hours: Open visiting hours until 10 p.m.
- 50-bed facility
- More than 50 board-certified physicians
- 160 nurses, technicians and support staff
- Greg Neal, president
- Sheri Ives, vice president of clinical services
- Brian Hobson, chief operating officer