Mountain View Regional Medical Center
Mountain View Regional Medical Center is a full-service hospital that has served Norton, Va., and the surrounding region since 1948. Mountain View Regional, a facility of Lonesome Pine Hospital, provides a wide range of inpatient and outpatient services to the community. The hospital joined Wellmont Health System in 2007.
- General visiting hours: Open visiting hours daily
- Fred Pelle, president, community hospital division
- Matt Tavenner, chief administrative officer
- Dale Poe, chief financial officer, hospital division
- Sheri Ives, chief nursing officer, community hospital division